195 Views • 2 Replies
Boulevard Pierre de Coubertin, 49000 Angers, France
Stade Jean-Bouin is a pleasant surprise in France – the stadium is actually located in town itself, and although there is still plenty of public transport – you can just stroll to the ground! However – from there, the positives kind of tail out. An old stadium, built in 1912 – there were a couple of stands updated in 2010; but there are a lot of seats with obstructed views. The food is just fine, so it’s best to eat before or after. But with seats just starting 15 Euro, you can go and watch football and still go out for dinner!
- BARSBest Bars around Stade Jean-Bouin?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Stade Jean-Bouin?
182 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Stade Jean-Bouin?
179 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Stade Jean-Bouin?
173 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Stade Jean-Bouin?
168 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Stade Jean-Bouin crowd?
155 Views • 2 Replies