1826 Views • 2 Replies
1 Philips Dr, Atlanta, GA 30303, United States
Known for its iconic Atlanta detailing on the outside of the arena, Philips Arena is one of the most well-known, busiest, and best arenas of the Southern East Coast. This state-of-the-art athletic cornerstone is home to the Atlanta Hawks of the NBA, the Atlanta Dream of the WNBA, a number of other teams prior – such as the NHL Thrashers, and hosts over 1.6 million people each year. This arena opened up in downtown Atlanta in the late 1990’s and since then has been a Southern hotspot. Dubbed as the world’s first LEED certified NBA Arena, come and enjoy a number of concerts and events that are available year round! Whatever you go to Philips Arena for, you are bound to have a good time!
Fan Author: Dionne Fraser
- THINGS TO DOThings to checkout around Philips Arena ?
- FOODBest restaurants near Philips Arena ?
1296 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest food and drink at Philips Arena ?
1293 Views • 3 Replies
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Philips Arena ?
1293 Views • 1 Reply
- TICKETSTicket options at Philips Arena ?
1250 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Philips Arena ?
1169 Views • 1 Reply