922 Views • 1 Reply
275 Washington St, Buffalo, NY 14203, United States
Coca-Cola Field is a great baseball park that has the beauty of food and location combined into one great field. The field itself can hold close to 18,000 people and has a semi-Candian influence on its food due to the fact that the home team, the Buffalo Bisons are a minor league team an affiliate for the major league team of the Toronto Blue Jays. The field has an amazing BisonsTV HD Board which is 80′ wide by 34′ tall. Coca-Cola Field is definitely a ballpark that baseball fans all over should visit.
Fan Author: Nayeem Huq
- TICKETSTicket options at Coca-Cola Field ?
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Coca-Cola Field ?
893 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Coca-Cola Field ?
853 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Coca-Cola Field ?
732 Views • 1 Reply
- THINGS TO DOArtifacts to look for at Coca-Cola Field ?
703 Views • 1 Reply
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at Coca-Cola Field ?
664 Views • 1 Reply