938 Views • 1 Reply
333 E Trade St, Charlotte, NC 28202, United States
The Spectrum Center is host to the NBA’s Charlotte Hornets and is located in uptown Charlotte. The team took back the Hornet’s name after the original team went to New Orleans. Fans love to come to games for the chance to see the great Michael “Air” Jordan who is a part owner of the team and so called “Mayor” of Charlotte. It hosts concerts, college basketball games, Disney on Ice, motocross, and many other activities thanks to the city of Charlotte owning the stadium. The support for the team has been dismal over the last 5 years and there seems to be no end for the current misery soaking up this team. The good news is you can buy a cheap ticket and sneak your way down to courtside to see other team’s stars.
Fan Author: Chad Nitram
- FOODBest food and drink at Spectrum Center?
- BARSBest bars near Spectrum Center?
852 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGSpectrum Center seating?
708 Views • 1 Reply
- THINGS TO DOArtifacts to look for at Spectrum Center?
610 Views • 1 Reply
- TICKETSTicket options at Spectrum Center?
569 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Spectrum Center?
564 Views • 1 Reply