236 Views • 3 Replies
Am Sachsenring, 09353 Oberlungwitz, Germany
Nestled in the heart of Germany, in-between sleepy villages lies the home of the German MotoGP. For a few weekends every year, the place comes alive with thousands of people pouring through the gates to get a look at their favourite drivers fly by. The circuit has ample places to eat and drink though be prepared to spend quite a bit of money to do so – MotoGP isn’t as expensive as F1 – but it’s not a cheap sport to follow either. Get there early to secure your seat and do remember to bring earplugs. Seriously – you’ll need them.
- SEATINGSachsenring seating?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Sachsenring?
223 Views • 3 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Sachsenring?
213 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Sachsenring?
209 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Sachsenring?
202 Views • 3 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Sachsenring?
187 Views • 3 Replies