1960 Views • 1 Reply
100 Alfred Lerner Way, Cleveland, OH 44114, United States
First Energy Stadium is home to the NFL’s Cleveland Browns. The stadium is worth going to, especially to see all of the die-hard fans that so desperately want to see a good team on the field. The “Dog Pound” is the nickname given to the Browns’ fans who are widely considered some of the best in the NFL. The stadium is built along the lake and the freeway on a lot of land. The stadium has the fourth largest video boards in the NFL and are great for getting fans to leave their comfortable couches and big screen TVs. They have also recently upgraded concession stands, suites, and other areas of the stadium to make it more fan friendly.
Fan Author: Riley McDonald
- BARSBest bars near FirstEnergy Stadium ?
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at FirstEnergy Stadium ?
725 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near FirstEnergy Stadium ?
703 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the FirstEnergy Stadium crowd ?
621 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for FirstEnergy Stadium ?
562 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGFirstEnergy Stadium seating ?
520 Views • 1 Reply