555 Views • 2 Replies
2000 Brush St, Detroit, MI 48226, United States
Ford Field is home to the Detroit Lions of the National Football League and is located in downtown Detroit, Michigan. Unlike most indoor stadiums, Ford Field allows a large amount of natural light to reach the field turf field, thanks to immense skylights and large glass windows at the open corners. Ford Field has hosted the NCAA Championship game, WrestleMania, Concerts, and of course NCAA Bowl games and NFL games. The stadium incorporates some of the buildings that were there for the outside brick which makes it unique in that way. Ford Field is massive and seeing a stadium that full is quite the experience and makes for a fun time while watching the Lions play.
Fan Author: Curt Titus
- TICKETSTicket options at Ford Field ?
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at Ford Field ?
552 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Ford Field ?
521 Views • 2 Replies
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Ford Field ?
504 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTTraffic around Ford Field ?
492 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest food and drink at Ford Field ?
488 Views • 1 Reply