149 Views • 2 Replies
Victoria Park Stadium, Jubilee Park Rd, Dingwall IV15 9QZ, UK
The 6,500-capacity stadium is located in Scotland’s Highlands and has played home to Ross County for nearly 100 years. It has seen the team have an incredible rise to the top level of Scottish football, having previously been a non-league side. Every game is a big one for these fans, and it is no surprise that the atmosphere is so good! From the boisterous fans in the Jailend South Stand to the friendly vibe that exudes around the stadium – a day out at Dingwall is a memorable one. After the game, you may be surprised to find out that Dingwall is actually home to a number of great pubs and restaurants – with great Highland food and drinks! If you are a whiskey fan, you are in luck!
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Victoria Park?
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Victoria Park?
141 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Victoria Park?
127 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Victoria Park?
122 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Victoria Park?
119 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Victoria Park crowd?
114 Views • 2 Replies