198 Views • 3 Replies
Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer
Laubenweg 60, 90765 Fürth, Germany
The stadium where Furth play – has been their home since 1910 and although it holds charm, character and history in abundance – it needs a little spruce up. The stands still have supporting pillars that make for some obstructed views and the seats could do with a little more legroom. However, Furth may play in the Bundesliga 2 but from the atmosphere at the games you would think they were competing in the Champions League. It might not be the biggest of towns but the fans take their football very seriously! There is often such a fervour at the game that plenty of fans come away loving the great experience!
- BARSBest Bars around Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer?
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer?
190 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer?
189 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer?
183 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer?
178 Views • 3 Replies
- SEATINGSportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer seating?
166 Views • 3 Replies