210 Views • 3 Replies
Arenaring 1, 45891 Gelsenkirchen, Germany
The stadium was opened in 2001 and to this day remains one of the most technological advanced stadiums in the world. It has a removable pitch, that keeps the grass nice and pristine when bands and concerts are played here – and if the conditions outside aren’t conducive to a great game of football – simply close the roof. Oh – the enormous TV reply screen suspended from the heavens isn’t too bad either. The seats continue in this vein – all of them are a striking blue which reinforces the club’s identity. The best part of the stadium has to be the tunnel itself! Designed like a mining tunnel to reflect the city and the fans backgrounds – it’s there to remind the players who and what they are playing for!
- BARSBest Bars around Veltins Arena?
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Veltins Arena crowd?
205 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Veltins Arena?
185 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Veltins Arena?
181 Views • 3 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Veltins Arena?
176 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Veltins Arena?
166 Views • 3 Replies