384 Views • 1 Reply
99-500 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96818, United States
Located in Halawa, Oahu – which is a western suburb of Honolulu, Aloha Stadium is Hawaii’s largest outdoor facility. It was built in 1975 and seats 50,000 spectators. This arena is home to the University of Hawaii Rainbow Warriors football team and is conveniently accessed just two miles north of Honolulu International Airport. The stadium has hosted the annual NFL Pro Bowl game since 1980 and now hosts the NCAA’s Hawaii Bowl every Christmas Eve since 2002.
- PARKINGAloha Stadium parking?
- BARSBest bars near Aloha Stadium?
374 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Aloha Stadium?
364 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGAloha Stadium seating?
357 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Aloha Stadium?
347 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Aloha Stadium?
330 Views • 1 Reply