1230 Views • 3 Replies
1510 Polk St, Houston, TX 77002, United States
The Toyota Center is home to the Houston Rockets of the NBA. The Rockets are back to being relevant after the post Olajuwon and Drexler days. With Harden and Howard they should be one of the top 4 teams in the West year in and year out. The stadium is perfect for basketball and even from the rafters you are still pretty close to the action. The Rocket fans and cheerleaders are great at getting the crowd going and makes for a fun experience to be at. The food is so so in the stadium and fans wish they would come up with some more options over time. The Half-time shows and entertainment during time-outs is pretty good and keeps the crowd engaged.
Fan Author: Chris Martin
- SAFETYSafety at Toyota Center ?
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Toyota Center ?
1017 Views • 3 Replies
- TRANSPORTTraffic around Toyota Center ?
978 Views • 3 Replies
- PARKINGToyota Center parking ?
842 Views • 3 Replies
- BARSBest bars near Toyota Center ?
834 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Toyota Center ?
711 Views • 3 Replies