233 Views • 2 Replies
Circuito de Jerez
Carretera de Arcos-Jerez de la Frontera, Km 10, 11405 Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
The famous Circuito de Jerez has played a role in many high profile racing events in its 30-odd active years since it opened in the mid-80’s. Situated right at the south of Spain by Gibraltar, the 2.7 mile track enjoys its fair share of sunny days, which is a real treat for the spectators. It is one of the world’s most desirable tracks, and its placement right next to the coast means that plenty of spectators can make a real holiday of the visit. If you like motor racing, you’ll love Jerez.
- BARSBest Bars around Circuito de Jerez?
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Circuito de Jerez?
224 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Circuito de Jerez?
213 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Circuito de Jerez?
204 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Circuito de Jerez crowd?
198 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Circuito de Jerez?
192 Views • 2 Replies