1250 Views • 2 Replies
1 Royal Way, Kansas City, MO 64129, United States
Kauffman Stadium, home of the Kansas City Royals, has quickly become a must see destination for any fan of Major League Baseball. Kauffman Stadium first opened in 1973 and underwent renovations between the years of 2007 and 2009. The most well-known and beloved feature of “The K” is the iconic fountains and waterfalls located behind the outfield wall. The fountains are turned on before and after the game, between each inning, and in celebration of any Royals home run. Kauffman Stadium also boasts the “Crown Vision” scoreboard in the shape of the Royals shield logo which was once the largest high-definition LED display in the world. Fans will also enjoy the Outfield Experience, home of the Royals Hall of Fame. Kauffman Stadium was the proud host of the 1973 and 2012 MLB All-Star Games and has also played host to games in the 1980, 1985, and 2014 World Series.
Fan Author: Jesse Holt
- BARSBest bars near Kauffman Stadium ?
- FOODBest food and drink at Kauffman Stadium ?
847 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Kauffman Stadium ?
845 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTTraffic around Kauffman Stadium ?
844 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOArtifacts to look for at Kauffman Stadium ?
815 Views • 2 Replies
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Kauffman Stadium ?
745 Views • 2 Replies