590 Views • 1 Reply
University of Tasmania Stadium
Invermay Road, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia
University of Tasmania Stadium is the largest stadium in Tasmania with a capacity of a smidge over 21,000. It is located in the heart of Launceston, which for those of you playing at home, is in northern Tasmania. With the Hawthorn Football Club signing a long term deal with Tasmania, there’s plenty of footy to come for this AFL made state. Melbourne Victory has also made a foray into the Tasmanian sporting landscape in recent years with some degree of success.
The stadium is within walking distance to the CBD, accommodation, and Launceston’s array of bars, cafes, and restaurants. The stadium is well serviced by public transport and plenty of parking.
- SEATINGUniversity of Tasmania Stadium seating?
- PARKINGUniversity of Tasmania Stadium parking?
457 Views • 1 Reply
- TICKETSTicket options at University of Tasmania Stadium?
379 Views • 1 Reply
- TRANSPORTDirections to University of Tasmania Stadium?
375 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the University of Tasmania Stadium crowd?
363 Views • 0 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at University of Tasmania Stadium?
360 Views • 0 Replies