642 Views • 1 Reply
301 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90024, United States
Pauley Pavilion originally opened in 1965, underwent $136 million in renovations, and re-opened in 2012. The facility now seats 13,800 and is home to UCLA’s men’s and women’s basketball as well as women’s gymnastics. This is an elite, top notch facility that many refer to as a “shrine” to UCLA athletics. Once inside the pavilion, take note of the rich history at every turn. Championship banners adorn the pillars along the concourse along with retired jerseys of important players. A huge collection of memorabilia can be seen so be sure to take the time to peruse. The transformation of this facility since its remodel is a huge improvement and quite something to behold.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Pauley Pavilion?
- BARSBest Bars near Pauley Pavilion?
461 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGPauley Pavilion seating?
421 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Pauley Pavilion?
375 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Pauley Pavilion crowd?
360 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGPauley Pavilion parking?
347 Views • 1 Reply