4262 Views • 1 Reply
Find games around Miami and get the best fan advice
Miami is riddled with things to do and because of its beach areas, it makes for some of the best pre-game entertainment the US has to offer. South Beach always has people and music everywhere, making it a friendly environment for everyone to enjoy.
It also hosts the Miami Dolphins (NFL), Florida Panthers (NHL), Miami Heat (NBA) and Miami Marlins (MLB). Without a shortage of sport in the City, there is always someone to watch and something to do to get you game ready!
If you are heading to American Airlines Arena review our American Airlines Arena fan tips page for information on getting there and best places to sit.
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for BB&T Center ?
- BARSBest bars near Hard Rock Stadium ?
2296 Views • 3 Replies
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Hard Rock Stadium ?
1721 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOArtifacts to look for at jetBlue Park?
1646 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGBB&T Center parking ?
1393 Views • 1 Reply
- TRANSPORTTraffic around Hard Rock Stadium ?
1279 Views • 3 Replies