1087 Views • 3 Replies
BMO Harris Bradley Center
1001 N 4th St, Milwaukee, WI 53203, United States
The BMO Harris Bradley Center (formerly the Bradley Center) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, was built through the generosity of the late Jane Bradley Pettit in memory of her father, Harry Lynde Bradley. The Center is the only major, public assembly facility in North America with construction underwritten through the philanthropy of a single family. Today, the BMO Harris Bradley Center is home to three sports teams; the NBA Milwaukee Bucks, the AHL Milwaukee Admirals, and the Marquette University Golden Eagles NCAA men’s basketball team. There have been talks with the NBA that they need to revamp the stadium again or the team might get moved to another city. However, with the addition of new young talent, attendance has risen and the Bucks look like they could be in the playoffs on a more regular basis.
Fan Author: Riley McDonald
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at BMO Harris Bradley Center ?
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for BMO Harris Bradley Center ?
792 Views • 4 Replies
- BARSBest bars near BMO Harris Bradley Center ?
774 Views • 3 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at BMO Harris Bradley Center ?
762 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near BMO Harris Bradley Center ?
716 Views • 3 Replies
- PARKINGBMO Harris Bradley Center parking ?
544 Views • 3 Replies