594 Views • 1 Reply
Xcel Energy Center
199 W Kellogg Blvd, St Paul, MN 55102, United States
The Minnesota Wild plays their homes games at the Xcel Energy Center in downtown St. Paul Minnesota. The Minnesota fans were heartbroken when their North Stars left for Dallas but were very grateful that they received an expansion team from the NHL. The atmosphere at the Xcel Energy Center is electric and makes for a great place to watch a hockey game and the Center is routinely in the top 10 of ESPN’s great venues in North America. The concourse areas also contain hockey jerseys from every high school in Minnesota hanging on the wall, reflecting the “State of Hockey.” This is something that is very cool of them to do to honor the states’ great history with hockey.
Fan Author: Matt Harper
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Xcel Energy Center ?
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Xcel Energy Center ?
584 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest food and drink at Xcel Energy Center ?
564 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest bars near Xcel Energy Center ?
551 Views • 1 Reply
- TRANSPORTTraffic around Xcel Energy Center ?
468 Views • 1 Reply
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Xcel Energy Center ?
466 Views • 1 Reply