335 Views • 3 Replies
Werner-Heisenberg-Allee 25, 80939 München, Germany
One of the most famous stadiums in the world – the Allianz is something that most stadiums aspire to be. With 75,000 seats, all with spectacular views of the pitch below – the stadium creates an atmosphere only rivalled by a few places around the world. If first class facilities aren’t enough – the stadium even comes with extra gimmicks! The walls change colours to represent who is playing there today. With the German footballing system pricing season tickets at rock bottom prices – seats are usually filled, but if you get a chance to get to this ground – don’t miss out.
- BARSBest Bars around Allianz Arena?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Allianz Arena?
269 Views • 3 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Allianz Arena?
232 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Allianz Arena?
227 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Allianz Arena crowd?
215 Views • 3 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Allianz Arena?
209 Views • 3 Replies