863 Views • 1 Reply
401 E Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, United States
Chase Field is home to the Arizona Diamondbacks. Having baseball in the desert might not be considered a good thing, especially in the summer. However, Chase Field was built to have a fully air-conditioned system running at a cool 72 degrees inside which makes players and fans extremely happy. Chase Field’s most iconic feature is the swimming pool and hot tub, which lays in the outfield and is one of the most memorable things about the stadium and is the only professional ballpark with a pool. The stadium is massive and is one of the crown jewels of the Phoenix/Glendale area.
Fan Author: Ari Royals
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Chase Field ?
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Chase Field ?
844 Views • 1 Reply
- TICKETSTicket options at Chase Field ?
818 Views • 1 Reply
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Chase Field ?
800 Views • 1 Reply
- TRANSPORTTraffic around Chase Field ?
776 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGChase Field parking ?
739 Views • 1 Reply