1271 Views • 1 Reply
100 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, United States
Petco Park is home to the San Diego Padres of Major League Baseball and is located in downtown San Diego. It is a newer ballpark and is the greatest place to watch a summer baseball game based on the perfect temperature and a plethora of sunny days. You also get many airplanes that fly overhead to entertain the kids. The Padres also do a good job of marketing their food to make it sound more unique such as the Padre dog instead of using just a basic hot dog or Friar’s beer and so on. The Padres’ fans are also very fun to watch a game with and you even on occasion get people dressed up as priests, nuns, Padres, and Friars.
Fan Author: Curt Titus
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at PETCO Park ?
- SEATINGPETCO Park seating ?
1091 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for PETCO Park ?
934 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest bars near PETCO Park ?
851 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest food and drink at PETCO Park ?
826 Views • 1 Reply
- TICKETSTicket options at PETCO Park ?
813 Views • 1 Reply