1061 Views • 1 Reply
100 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, United States
Petco Park is home to the San Diego Padres of Major League Baseball and is located in downtown San Diego. It is a newer ballpark and is the greatest place to watch a summer baseball game based on the perfect temperature and a plethora of sunny days. You also get many airplanes that fly overhead to entertain the kids. The Padres also do a good job of marketing their food to make it sound more unique such as the Padre dog instead of using just a basic hot dog or Friar’s beer and so on. The Padres’ fans are also very fun to watch a game with and you even on occasion get people dressed up as priests, nuns, Padres, and Friars.
Fan Author: Curt Titus
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at PETCO Park ?
- SEATINGPETCO Park seating ?
922 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for PETCO Park ?
771 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest bars near PETCO Park ?
717 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest food and drink at PETCO Park ?
715 Views • 1 Reply
- TICKETSTicket options at PETCO Park ?
701 Views • 1 Reply