717 Views • 1 Reply
1250 1st Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98134, United States
Safeco Park is home to the Seattle Mariners of MLB. Why they didn’t build at least a retractable roof is something Washitonians cannot understand. The Kingdome was the original home of the Mariners and was one of the Pioneers for a domed ballpark. The Park is a great place to take in a baseball game and the Mariners fans are fun to watch a game with. There is fresh sushi, Asian, Mexican, and American food to enjoy at the stadium. There are also fun things for kids to do while at the park and the Mariners do a good job of running promotions to get families to come to the game. This should be on every baseball fans bucket list even though it’s in the great Pacific Northwest.
Fan Author: Chris Martin
- FOODBest restaurants near Safeco Field ?
- BARSBest bars near Safeco Field ?
608 Views • 1 Reply
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Safeco Field ?
584 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest food and drink at Safeco Field ?
566 Views • 1 Reply
- THINGS TO DOArtifacts to look for at Safeco Field ?
563 Views • 1 Reply
- TICKETSTicket options at Safeco Field ?
526 Views • 1 Reply