313 Views • 2 Replies
best365 Stadium, Stanley Matthews Way, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 4EG, UK
With the big 20th birthday, the Bet365 Stadium is already looking to grow and expand to cater to the large numbers of fans clamouring for a place at every game! It currently seats 28,000 and should total over 30,000 by next season – hoorah! Being so new, it’s in pretty good condition throughout: the concourses are organised and clean, facilities feel quite modern. Its location atop a hill makes it quite a dramatic sight, and there’s nothing like a night-time walk up to the stadium, under the lights, to build anticipation for a big game!
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Bet365 Stadium?
- SEATINGBet365 Stadium seating?
285 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Pubs around Bet365 Stadium?
273 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Bet365 Stadium?
255 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Bet365 Stadium?
246 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Bet365 Stadium crowd?
235 Views • 2 Replies