1935 Views • 1 Reply
2400 E Capitol St SE, Washington, DC 20003, United States
RFK Stadium is a legendary venue. The one time home the Washington Redskins, this stadium has scene decades of nerve pinching moments and exhilarating success. While it is now solely the home of D.C. United, the atmosphere remains the same. The fans come dressed to the nines and tailgate all day for a chance to step in the venue and cheer for the nations capital. Going to a Saturday evening game is highly recommended, so is soaking in the sun and fun all day. While taking the metro and walking ten minutes is an option, carpooling and parking away from the stadium by the water, where the best tailgating occurs is also great. There are official tailgating passes that include beer, bbq, cornhole, and music. You can find all that and more with the Screaming Eagles and Barra Brava fan clubs, who put on wild pregame parties of their own.
Fan Author: Will Sagar
- BARSBest pre-game bars at RFK Stadium ?
- SEATINGBest and worst seats at RFK Stadium ?
1398 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest bars after the game at RFK Stadium ?
712 Views • 1 Reply
- THINGS TO DOArtifacts to look for at RFK Stadium ?
628 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for RFK Stadium ?
606 Views • 1 Reply
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at RFK Stadium ?
572 Views • 1 Reply