1022 Views • 2 Replies
Pittodrie Stadium, Pittodrie St, Aberdeen AB24 5QH, United Kingdom
The 22,000 capacity stadium is one of the oldest in the country – having actually been opened in the 19th Century! It has witnessed some incredible nights over the years, including Sir Alex Fergusons amazing win over Bayern Munich! Success has followed and in recent years Aberdeen have been title and cup contenders going toe to toe with Celtic! The Stadium is an old one and although that adds character – it does add some downsides. There are several seats with obstructed views due to supporting pillars and the seats could be more comfortable. However – with plans now set in motion for a brand-new stadium, get down there and visit the Pittodrie while you still can.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Pittodrie Stadium?
- BARSBest Bars around Pittodrie Stadium?
949 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGPittodrie Stadium seating?
948 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Pittodrie Stadium?
861 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Pittodrie Stadium?
719 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Pittodrie Stadium?
655 Views • 2 Replies