1124 Views • 1 Reply
Augusta National Golf Club
2604 Washington Rd, Augusta, GA 30904, United States
This is undoubtedly nearing if not on top on most travelling fan’s bucket list. So many traditions, so many intricacies and so much to see. This is one of the few events where even our fan tips can’t capture even half the fun. You simply have to be there. Tickets are hard to come by and will require some piggy bank savings but are worth every penny, so are the lifelong stories and the bragging rights to say ‘I have been there’.
Don’t forget to try and see why”Amen Corner” is given nickname it is. The 11th, 12th and 13th holes at Augusta National Golf Club home of The Masters Tournament are special. This is where all the excitement is, the risk, the reward and the fans going nuts. We didn’t know that all the holes on Augusta National’s course are named after flowering or aromatic shrubs and trees.
- BARSBest bars near Augusta National Golf Club
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip for Augusta National Golf Club
1117 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest Restaurants near Augusta National Golf Club?
1078 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest food and drink at Augusta National Golf Club?
1026 Views • 2 Replies
- PARKINGAugusta National Golf Club Parking?
939 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGAugusta National Golf Club Seating?
678 Views • 1 Reply