4105 Views • 3 Replies
Olympischer Platz 3, 14053 Berlin, Germany
One of the most famous stadiums in the world – the Olympiastadion has seen it all. From Jesse Owens in the 1936 Summer Olympics to hosting to the 2006 World Cup Final, this place has a record crowd of over 100,000 and you can feel it’s place in history as you walk through the turnstiles! Hertha BSC have played here since the 1960’s and it really is a place that they can call home – you can go on some amazing tours of the place when you’re not watching a game and tailor that tour however you want it, taking on a more athletics or footballing theme. It’s something you shouldn’t miss out on.
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Olympiastadion?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Olympiastadion?
4011 Views • 3 Replies
- SEATINGOlympiastadion seating?
3541 Views • 3 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Olympiastadion?
3206 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Olympiastadion?
1519 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Olympiastadion?
1214 Views • 3 Replies