127 Views • 3 Replies
Stadion An der Alten Forsterei
An der Wuhlheide 263, 12555 Berlin, Germany
Despite playing in the second tier of German Football – Union Berlin do so in the largest single use football stadium in the German capital! Since it’s opening in 1920, it has been expanded and renovated 6 times, with the last time being in 2013 – with many of the fans volunteering their time and effort to come and help! This love of the fans has created a really special atmosphere here – and whilst it’s not the greatest football on display compared to other parts of the country – there is a real family atmosphere around the club. A team and a stadium for the people.
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Stadion An der Alten Forsterei?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Stadion An der Alten Forsterei?
110 Views • 3 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Stadion An der Alten Forsterei?
63 Views • 3 Replies
- SEATINGStadion An der Alten Forsterei seating?
61 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Stadion An der Alten Forsterei?
60 Views • 3 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Stadion An der Alten Forsterei?
58 Views • 3 Replies