365 Views • 2 Replies
St Andrews Stadium, Cattell Road, Birmingham, United Kingdom
The St Andrews Stadium looks absolutely monstrous (-ly large) from the outside, but inside the appearance is a little underwhelming. The stands are not steep at all, so the fans in the rear rows are quite far from the action. However, the stadium is neat, well-kept and pretty stylish with its tides of blue seating. Being 110 years old, it should look a whole lot worse than it does; aesthetics aside, the stadium has a real feel to it on a matchday. The crowd brings plenty of enthusiasm, there’s an air of class with the executive boxes and, all round, it’s a great afternoon for the 30,000-strong crowd!
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at St Andrews?
- SEATINGSt Andrews seating?
341 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near St Andrews?
328 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the St Andrews crowd?
138 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Pubs around St Andrews?
134 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to St Andrews?
132 Views • 2 Replies