1018 Views • 1 Reply
King Baudouin Stadium Tickets
Avenue de Marathon 135, 1020 Bruxelles, Belgium
King Baudouin Stadium is home to riveting history, with highs and lows, much like a typical sports game filled with rivalry and passion. It’s historical opening marked the 100 year anniversary of Belgian independence earning itself the original name of “Stade du Centenaire”. It’s grand kick off was seen by King Leopold, adding to its bold entrance into sports history. In 1994, there was a major renovation, mainly in hopes of a fresh start after it’s 1985 disaster that ended in tragedy. With new beginnings and the new name of King Baudouin Stadium came many successful games and highlights for Belgian sports fans. But if you want a taste of this infamous venue, don’t wait. It may go out with a bang and be destroyed in 2020 to give way to a new, grander stadium.
- BARSBest Bars near King Baudouin Stadium?
- CROWDWhat to expect from the King Baudouin Stadium crowd?
889 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest Food and Drink at King Baudouin Stadium?
887 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near King Baudouin Stadium?
875 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at King Baudouin Stadium?
761 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGKing Baudouin Stadium seating?
595 Views • 1 Reply