1722 Views • 1 Reply
275 Washington St, Buffalo, NY 14203, United States
Coca-Cola Field is a great baseball park that has the beauty of food and location combined into one great field. The field itself can hold close to 18,000 people and has a semi-Candian influence on its food due to the fact that the home team, the Buffalo Bisons are a minor league team an affiliate for the major league team of the Toronto Blue Jays. The field has an amazing BisonsTV HD Board which is 80′ wide by 34′ tall. Coca-Cola Field is definitely a ballpark that baseball fans all over should visit.
Fan Author: Nayeem Huq
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Coca-Cola Field ?
- SAFETYSafety at Coca-Cola Field ?
1539 Views • 1 Reply
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at Coca-Cola Field ?
1445 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGCoca-Cola Field parking ?
1344 Views • 1 Reply
- THINGS TO DOArtifacts to look for at Coca-Cola Field ?
1286 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGCoca-Cola Field seating ?
1169 Views • 1 Reply