225 Views • 2 Replies
Stade Michel dOrnano
Boulevard Georges Pompidou, 14000 Caen, France
The 23,000-capacity stadium in Caen is seeing a revival of sorts. After years entrenched in the second league of French football, the team was promoted in 2014 and is now enjoying the high life paying with the big teams such as PSG and Monaco. The stadium was built with a second-tier club in mind and while the capacity of around 20,000 is small – it means that Ligue 1 matches are nearly sold out – creating a fantastic atmosphere. Tickets are still low priced at €9! Make sure you take a seat in the North Stand and enjoy the atmosphere created by the Malherbe Normandy Kop 96!
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Stade Michel dOrnano?
- SEATINGStade Michel dOrnano seating?
220 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Stade Michel dOrnano?
217 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Stade Michel dOrnano?
181 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Stade Michel dOrnano?
179 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Stade Michel dOrnano crowd?
178 Views • 2 Replies