365 Views • 1 Reply
Leverrier Street, Bruce, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
Home of the University Canberra Capitals, AIS Arena has been the hub of basketball in Canberra since it was built in 1981. The government has committed funds for a facelift in order to attract a wider variety of sports and events, and improve the fans experience with better seating, food, and drink. Nothing in Canberra is too far away, and with AIS Arena being located in the heart of the University of Canberra, getting to and from this venue is a breeze.
- PARKINGAIS Arena parking?
- SEATINGAIS Arena seating?
363 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest Food and Drink at AIS Arena?
338 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near AIS Arena?
318 Views • 1 Reply
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around AIS Arena?
314 Views • 1 Reply
- TRANSPORTDirections to AIS Arena?
290 Views • 1 Reply