62 Views • 2 Replies
Cardiff City Stadium
Leckwith Rd, Cardiff CF11 8AZ, UK
The Bluebirds have been in their new stadium since 2009 and it is one of the most up to date, modern stadiums out there with fantastic sight lines and good seating areas. The team has been trying to change its identity for the last few years, and the live music in the USW Stand as well as the family fun-zone are really helping. However, there are still remnants of the hooliganism past – with a line of ‘No Man’s Land’ around the away fans, and just be careful wearing away fan colours in the city.
- SEATINGCardiff City Stadium seating?
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Cardiff City Stadium?
60 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Cardiff City Stadium?
56 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Cardiff City Stadium?
55 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Cardiff City Stadium crowd?
52 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Cardiff City Stadium?
51 Views • 2 Replies