3488 Views • 2 Replies
Westgate St, Cardiff CF10 1NS, UK
With a capacity of nearly 75,000 fans, the Principality Stadium is one of the most atmospheric stadiums in the UK – when the roof is closed, the atmosphere is bottled up and reaches a cauldron of noise unlike anywhere else in the world! Slap bang in the middle of Cardiff and only 5 minutes away from the train station – the Principality is fantastically located and surrounded with bars and restaurants and so you can eat and drink before and after the game until your hearts content. With phenomenal sight lines and great leg room plus the chance to lift the trophy in the royal box – the Principality has something for everyone.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Principality Stadium?
- FOODBest restaurants near Principality Stadium?
800 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Principality Stadium crowd?
738 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Principality Stadium?
509 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Principality Stadium?
465 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Principality Stadium?
407 Views • 2 Replies