776 Views • 1 Reply
TIO Stadium, Abala Road, Marrara, Northern Territory, Australia
TIO Stadium hosts a couple of rounds of the AFL Premiership Season each year. Other sporting codes also play special rounds at the ground each year, with the South Sydney Rabbitohs (NRL) and Adelaide United (A-League) also playing matches at the ground at various stages throughout the year. The main grandstand dominates one of the wings, with hills surrounding the rest of the ground. The stadium is fitted out with a good flood lights, which is good as it’s generally too hot to play during the day.
- SEATINGTIO Stadium seating?
- TICKETSTicket options at TIO Stadium?
647 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest Food and Drink at TIO Stadium?
612 Views • 0 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at TIO Stadium?
491 Views • 0 Replies
- BARSBest Bars near TIO Stadium?
485 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGTIO Stadium parking?
446 Views • 0 Replies