1084 Views • 2 Replies
2100 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48201, United States
The Detroit Tigers of Major League Baseball play their home games at Comerica Park, located in downtown Detroit, Michigan. Comerica is a newer ballpark which was built in 2000 and has a lot of nice features that newer stadiums have. The views from behind the plate are amazing where you get to see the giant scoreboard as well as the beautiful Detroit skyline. Fans love to touch the giant Tiger statue before entering a game and there are also Tigers on the scoreboard and throughout the stadium. The food at the stadium is very unique and offers plenty of variety for even the pickiest fan. The fans are also very family friendly and love to discuss baseball with those fans around them.
Fan Author: Andrew Taft
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Comerica Park ?
- FOODBest restaurants near Comerica Park ?
1072 Views • 3 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at Comerica Park ?
1042 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGComerica Park seating ?
988 Views • 2 Replies
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at Comerica Park ?
945 Views • 2 Replies
- PARKINGComerica Park parking ?
911 Views • 2 Replies