1940 Views • 2 Replies
Palace of Auburn Hills
6 Championship Dr, Auburn Hills, MI 48326, United States
The Detroit Pistons play their home games at the Palace at Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, Michigan which is a suburb about 15-20 minutes outside Detroit. The Palace was built in the early 1980s and houses the NBA and WNBA (Detroit Shock) teams for Detroit. It has seen multiple championships from the NBA and WNBA teams (3 each) and has housed the “Bad Boys” of Detroit. The Palace has some of the most passionate blue collar fans in the NBA and WNBA who love to cheer on their basketball teams. This is a great place to watch a game because of the fans, the atmosphere, and the small intimate venue of the Palace.
Fan Author: Andrew Taft
- SAFETYSafety at Palace of Auburn Hills ?
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Palace of Auburn Hills ?
1238 Views • 2 Replies
- PARKINGPalace of Auburn Hills parking ?
957 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest bars near Palace of Auburn Hills ?
837 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTTraffic around Palace of Auburn Hills ?
808 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Palace of Auburn Hills ?
800 Views • 2 Replies