540 Views • 2 Replies
Lansdowne Rd, Dublin 4, Ireland
With a capacity of over 50,000, the Aviva has been home to the Irish national teams since 2010 when they moved from historic Lansdowne Road. There are not any more atmospheric stadiums in the country and when the crowd bursts into song it feels like the whole county is singing. Being just 6 years old, the stadium is excellent with magnificent sight lines and great legroom. The roof is beautiful to look at, however the North Stand, as well as being smaller is not overly covered by the roof so if it rains, you will get wet. Other than that, it is an amazing piece of stadium architecture and is a UEFA certified elite stadium.
- FOODBest restaurants near Aviva Stadium?
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Aviva Stadium?
518 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Aviva Stadium?
452 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Aviva Stadium crowd?
432 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Aviva Stadium?
408 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGAviva Stadium seating?
401 Views • 2 Replies