652 Views • 3 Replies
Arena-Straße 1, 40474 Düsseldorf, Germany
Despite being around 5km away from the city centre, the Esprit Arena is worth making the trip too! Fortunately, with the large amount of public transport available free to fans in possession of a match ticket – this journey really isn’t a problem! Built in 2004, the stadium is about as modern as you could hope for in a League 2 team – the seats are all excellent, and with the self-supporting stands there isn’t a bad view in the house. It’s most special feature however has to be the retractable roof. Come rain or shine – it is always perfect conditions in the Esprit Arena.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Esprit Arena?
- BARSBest Bars around Esprit Arena?
545 Views • 3 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Esprit Arena?
404 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Esprit Arena?
402 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Esprit Arena crowd?
358 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Esprit Arena?
342 Views • 3 Replies