2290 Views • 3 Replies
Esprit Arena Tickets
Arena-Straße 1, 40474 Düsseldorf, Germany
Despite being around 5km away from the city centre, the Esprit Arena is worth making the trip too! Fortunately, with the large amount of public transport available free to fans in possession of a match ticket – this journey really isn’t a problem! Built in 2004, the stadium is about as modern as you could hope for in a League 2 team – the seats are all excellent, and with the self-supporting stands there isn’t a bad view in the house. It’s most special feature however has to be the retractable roof. Come rain or shine – it is always perfect conditions in the Esprit Arena.
- SEATINGEsprit Arena seating?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Esprit Arena?
1292 Views • 3 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Esprit Arena?
1208 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Esprit Arena?
887 Views • 3 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Esprit Arena?
876 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Esprit Arena crowd?
787 Views • 3 Replies