162 Views • 2 Replies
McLeod St, Edinburgh EH11 2NL, UK
Heart of Midlothian Football Club has called Tynecastle Stadium home since 1874 and the 17,000-capacity stadium has witnessed some incredible days most recently the Scottish Cup win in 2012! Hearts or as they are also known ‘The Jam Tarts’ offer something for everyone – from areas that the most fervent Hearts fans can sit, to family friendly areas that offer extra benefits for families such as fan zones, face painting and even chances to meet the players! After the game, you have the whole of Edinburgh at your feet, so make a game into a weekend, and enjoys Scotland’s capital!
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Tynecastle Stadium?
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Tynecastle Stadium crowd?
131 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Tynecastle Stadium?
118 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Tynecastle Stadium?
117 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Tynecastle Stadium?
116 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGTynecastle Stadium seating?
113 Views • 2 Replies