868 Views • 1 Reply
7424 118 Ave, Edmonton, AB T5B 0X2, Canada
Northlands Coliseum is the third oldest rink in the league, opening in 1974 and currently home to the Edmonton Oilers NHL hockey franchise. Its current capacity is just over 16,800. Some renovations and remodeling have taken place through the years. This facility also hosts the Edmonton Rush of the NLL as well as the WHL’s Edmonton Oil Kings. Located in a somewhat remote part of town and not having too much nightlife surrounding it, this arena still draws crowds to games, concerts, and other events. There is a light rail stop right next to the stadium and restaurants located inside the facility so taking advantage of this aspect is a definite plus.
- BARSBest bars near Northlands Coliseum?
- FOODBest restaurants near Northlands Coliseum?
679 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Northlands Coliseum?
661 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Northlands Coliseum crowd?
658 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGNorthlands Coliseum seating?
651 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Northlands Coliseum?
606 Views • 1 Reply