108 Views • 1 Reply
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Route du Circuit 55, 4970 Stavelot, Belgium
One of the staples of the F1 calendar, the Belgian Grand Prix at the Circuit de Spa is one of the most popular for F1 fans for its central European location and its affordability in comparison with the likes of the Monaco and British Grand Prix.
Situated close to the in the South East of Belgium, the track is easily accessible from Germany, France and Luxembourg and it’s iconic grass banked viewing areas and notoriously difficult chicanes provide some of the most enthralling races for any Formula 1 spectator.
- SEATINGCircuit de Spa-Francorchamps seating?
- BARSBest Bars near Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps?
99 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGCircuit de Spa-Francorchamps parking?
94 Views • 0 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps?
92 Views • 0 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps?
92 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps crowd?
88 Views • 2 Replies