213 Views • 3 Replies
Mörfelder Landstraße 362, 60528 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Eintracht Frankfurt are glad to call this enormous 51,000 capacity stadium home and have done since 1925. It has seen some wonderful footballing nights, with plenty of internationals being played here, including in the 2005 Confederations Cup and the 2006 World Cup. This level of football is reflected by the high level of the stadium. With the most popular pre-match bars sound in and around the ground itself – the Commerzbank is really fan friendly – and the atmosphere will drag you in off the streets. With the seats and views on offer for as little as 20 Euro – you won’t regret visiting.
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Commerzbank Arena?
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Commerzbank Arena?
187 Views • 3 Replies
- SEATINGCommerzbank Arena seating?
181 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Commerzbank Arena?
171 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Commerzbank Arena crowd?
169 Views • 3 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Commerzbank Arena?
164 Views • 3 Replies