2203 Views • 3 Replies
Veltins Arena Tickets
Arenaring 1, 45891 Gelsenkirchen, Germany
The stadium was opened in 2001 and to this day remains one of the most technological advanced stadiums in the world. It has a removable pitch, that keeps the grass nice and pristine when bands and concerts are played here – and if the conditions outside aren’t conducive to a great game of football – simply close the roof. Oh – the enormous TV reply screen suspended from the heavens isn’t too bad either. The seats continue in this vein – all of them are a striking blue which reinforces the club’s identity. The best part of the stadium has to be the tunnel itself! Designed like a mining tunnel to reflect the city and the fans backgrounds – it’s there to remind the players who and what they are playing for!
- BARSBest Bars around Veltins Arena?
- FOODBest restaurants near Veltins Arena?
2029 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Veltins Arena?
1919 Views • 3 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Veltins Arena?
1374 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Veltins Arena?
1368 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Veltins Arena crowd?
1321 Views • 3 Replies