1836 Views • 3 Replies
Veltins Arena Tickets
Arenaring 1, 45891 Gelsenkirchen, Germany
The stadium was opened in 2001 and to this day remains one of the most technological advanced stadiums in the world. It has a removable pitch, that keeps the grass nice and pristine when bands and concerts are played here – and if the conditions outside aren’t conducive to a great game of football – simply close the roof. Oh – the enormous TV reply screen suspended from the heavens isn’t too bad either. The seats continue in this vein – all of them are a striking blue which reinforces the club’s identity. The best part of the stadium has to be the tunnel itself! Designed like a mining tunnel to reflect the city and the fans backgrounds – it’s there to remind the players who and what they are playing for!
- FOODBest restaurants near Veltins Arena?
- BARSBest Bars around Veltins Arena?
1831 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Veltins Arena?
1651 Views • 3 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Veltins Arena?
1225 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Veltins Arena?
1196 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Veltins Arena crowd?
1145 Views • 3 Replies