469 Views • 2 Replies
80 Firhill Rd, Glasgow G20 7AL, UK
Partick Thistles home ground has a relatively unique quirk – it only has three stands! Although the ground is an old one, the fact that the stadium is never full really plays into the fans hands! If your seat has an obstructed view, should simply get up and move to another! Firhill really is taking the apparent lack of atmosphere into their own hands! The tannoy system takes on the spirit of Bayern Munich with the announcer chanting the first name of the goal scorer and the crowd duly responds by roaring his surname. Close your eyes and you could be at the Allianz!
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Firhill Stadium?
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Firhill Stadium crowd?
338 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Firhill Stadium?
329 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Firhill Stadium?
301 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Firhill Stadium?
226 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Firhill Stadium?
210 Views • 2 Replies