174 Views • 2 Replies
150 Edmiston Dr, Glasgow G51 2XD, UK
One of Scotland’s biggest stadiums is home to one of Scotland’s biggest teams. It’s been a turbulent few seasons for Rangers but now they are back in the big time where they belong! Known as one of the most iconic stadiums in the UK, it is an intimidating place to play when the 51,000 seats are filled. There is a lot though that Rangers do for their younger fans with ample specialised seating areas and even a special menu for familes to enjoy. With relatively recently refurbished stands and great sight lines make sure you get to Ibrox and if you fancy a real hair raising experience – get there for an Old Firm derby!
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Ibrox Stadium?
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Ibrox Stadium crowd?
159 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Ibrox Stadium?
95 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Ibrox Stadium?
88 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Ibrox Stadium ?
82 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Ibrox Stadium?
78 Views • 2 Replies