951 Views • 1 Reply
Metricon Stadium, Nerang-Broadbeach Road, Carrara, Queensland, Australia
Metricon Stadium is the current home of the Gold Coast Suns who compete in the AFL. The stadium was formerly known as Cararra Oval and was the home of the Brisbane Bears when they entered the then VFL competition in 1987. The Bears moved to the Gabba in 1993 which meant the ground didn’t have a home tenant until the entry of the Gold Coast Suns into the AFL competition in 2011. The ground has hosted various other events including NRL. The Brazilian football team also based themselves at the stadium prior to the Sydney 2000 Olympics.
The stadium is scheduled to host the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2018 Commonwealth Games and will also host the athletic competition.
- SEATINGMetricon Stadium seating?
- BARSBest Bars near Metricon Stadium?
573 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGMetricon Stadium parking?
430 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Metricon Stadium?
344 Views • 1 Reply
- TRANSPORTDirections to Metricon Stadium?
317 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Metricon Stadium?
310 Views • 0 Replies