121 Views • 3 Replies
Harald-Stender-Platz 1, 20359 Hamburg, Germany
St Pauli fans are known all around Germany for creating an atmosphere inside the Stadium like no other. They have taken on a Pirate theme and so you will see the Skull and Crossbones all around the stadium in the form of flags and banners. Think the Oakland Raider of Germany. The fans have a fierce love for their club – and for their stadium. Protesting a recent move, the fans instead persuaded the board to simply expand and renovate the existing stadium – and as such, since 2015, the stadium has been looking at home in the 21st century. The seats are great – not that anyone sits on them. Fans are up on their feet for 90 minutes and more.
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Millerntor-Stadion crowd?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Millerntor-Stadion?
112 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Millerntor-Stadion?
74 Views • 3 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Millerntor-Stadion?
64 Views • 3 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Millerntor-Stadion?
63 Views • 3 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Millerntor-Stadion?
58 Views • 3 Replies